More photos and videos here
Friday 18th January 2019
We have a vacancy for a lunchtime supervisor post in school. Please ask at the office for an application pack and further details if you know anyone who is interested.
Parent Workshops – Every Week
Parents are invited to join us every week in their children’s classroom to help with these sessions:
- Year 2 – Stay and Read Tuesday mornings 8.45-9.05am
- Reception and Year 1 – Family Phonics Thursdays 8.45-9.10am
- Year 3 and 4 – Stay and Read – Tuesday mornings 8.45- 9.05am (If any parent has children in 2 classes we will arrange for them both to meet you)
Year 5 will be performing at the Young Voices concert at the LG Arena next Tuesday evening. Watch out on the local news to see if you can spot our banner.
Year 2 and 6 Parents SATs Meetings
Parents of pupils in Year 2 and 6 are invited to an important meeting about the SATs tests that the children will be taking later in the year.
- Year 2 meeting will be held being held on Thursday 31st January at 2.30pm in the dining hall. Please put the date in your diary.
- Year 6 meeting will be on Tuesday 5th February at 2.30pm in the dining hall. Please make every effort to attend as we have important materials to share with you.
Dates for your diary
Friday 1st February Year 2 class assembly
Wednesday 6th February 7pm Confirmation Mass in Church
Mon 25th Feb – Fri 1st March Multi-Faith Week
Mon 18th – Fri 22nd February Half Term Holiday
Thursday 21st March Parents’ Evening
Thursday 18th April End of Term
Monday 29th April Summer Term starts
Monday 27th May – Fri7th June Half Term Holiday
Friday 21st June Family Seaside Trip
Friday 19th July End of Term
(Please note the short Easter break this year and 2 week break for May half term)